What is the cost to register a new private company?
How long does it takes to register a new private company?
What documentation do you require to register a new private company?
Can I email or fax through the requested documentation?
How then do I submit the original copies to Register 360 (Pty) Ltd?
What documents will I receive once the company has been registered?
Okay, I now have all the necessary information. How do I start the registration process?
Q: What is the cost to register a new private company?
The total cost is R580.00.
This fee includes the lodgement of one (1) name reservation application on your behalf. Should your names be rejected by CIPC due to a conflict in the proposed name (comparative name exists), an additional fee of R125.00 will be levied for each additional lodgement.In addition, if your name reservation was handled by another agent of CIPC, a fee of R250.00 is levied to transfer the name over to the customer code of Register 360 (Pty) Ltd. A portion of this fee is payable to CIPC to facilitate the name transfer.
Q: How long does it takes to register a new private company?
It normally takes between 7 to 10 working days (for name reservation and registration ) but is dependant on CIPC . Company registration without a name reservation takes between 3 and 5 working days.
Q: What documentation do you require to register a new private company?
1. Original certified copy of the ID document for each director (not older than 3 months)
2. Original signed power of attorney (POA), which we will provide on receipt of payment
3. Proof of payment (Refer to website (banking tab) for banking details)
Q: Can I email or fax through the requested documentation?
No. Unfortunately, the Registrar will only accept original certified copies of directors ID documents and the signed power of attorney (POA)Fax or emailed copies will most definitely not be accepted by the Registrar on lodgement. This requirement is put in place to prevent the use of ID documents that have been procured through fraudulent activities.
Q: How then do I submit the original copies to Register 360 (Pty) Ltd?
Once payment has been received, a consultant will get into contact with you to facilitate the setting up of a meeting to receive the original copies of the requested documentation. This applies to clients that are based in the greater Johannesburg metropolitan area ONLY.Clients based outside of the greater Johannesburg metropolitan area will unfortunately have to post the requested documents via the SA Post Office or your nearest Postnet branch. Please refer to the “contact us” tab on the website for the postal address. For tracking purposes, please send the documents via registered mail.
Q: What documents will I receive once the company has been registered?
You will receive the following documents:
1. A registration certificate
2. A Notice of incorporation
3. Confirmation of the initial directors appointed to the company
4. Memorandum of incorporation (MOI)
Q: Okay, I now have all the necessary information. How do I start the registration process?
1. Go to www.register360.co.za
2. On the home page, choose the option “Register private company”
3. Complete and submit the online registration form. You will receive a personalized email response confirming your submission and providing additional information regarding the registration process.
4. Process payment . Fax or email proof of payment. Please refer to the “banking” tab on the website for banking details and/or fax/email information. For allocation purposes, please use the name of applicant as the reference.
5. You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of payment as well as confirmation of the lodgement of a name reservation request with the Registrar on your behalf.
Register360 Pty (Ltd)
Register 360 (Pty) Ltd is an amalgamation of integral business related services geared towards assisting small to medium size business to operate professionally on the road to financial success.